Monday, January 5, 2009

The First Monday of the New Year

This has got to be the most Mondayish Monday of the year!  The cookies have been eaten.  The decorations are down and the kids are back to school!  

Here's a quote that popped up today.  I hate to admit it, but it is so me!  I'm HAPPY when I encounter validation for not being happy.  Crumbs, this is a crazy world after all! 

Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness. - Robertson Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
cleveland, ohio, United States
"We drive into the future using only our rearview mirror." - Marshall McLuhan